Outsource Your Trust Account to Confidis
No more stress
No more administration fees
No more trust account audits
No more payment uncertainty
…and the responsibilities!
You get two accounts within the Confidis Pty Ltd trust accounts, one for deposits and the other commissions/fees. All your trust account needs can now be outsourced. Confidis Pty Ltd will manage all the transactions and audits. You and all other stakeholders can view transactions, receipts and disbursements on-line.
Whether you are a solicitor, real estate agent, property developer or simply prefer the security of a trust account (escrow*) for your transactions, Confidis can help. Click here to download PDF brochure
*A ‘Trust Account’ (legal term used in Australia) is also known as ‘Escrow’ in other parts of the world. In essence they provide the same function.
We Are Here To Serve You
- Protects all stakeholders by overseeing the correct disbursement of funds
- Act as a third party, with no favourable ties
- Foster agreements between all interested parties regarding, the disbursements and the disbursements timetable; thus delivering payment and agreement integrity
- Promote business networks to collaborate together; pool funds, multi-payments and disbursements
- Monies held in trust with a major Australian bank
- Funds underwritten by: AIG Australia Limited
We know the best way to achieve this is to involve an independent third party acting in a prudent, compliant and professional manner.
Our services benefit all; purchasers, agents, vendors and solicitors. We take the burden of financial disbursements and management off your hands, allowing you to focus on the other necessities of your business. Safe with the knowledge that your deposits and commissions are being looked after.